General Aviation Hangar Tenants: SVRA
Step 1: Application
Download and print the application
- Complete Section 1 of the application.
- If you are not the hangar lease holder, you must obtain a signature from the person named on the lease in Section 2.
Step 2: Training and Identification
- Call 801-575-2423 to schedule a general aviation training appointment.
- Make sure you bring the following to your appointment:
. Your completed application
. A government-issued photo ID
. A copy of your hangar lease if you are the lease holder
- Please do not be late for your appointment or you may have to reschedule. Your training will take between 35 to 40 minutes.
Step 3: Badge Issue
Upon successful completion of the required training, your ID badge will be issued.
Fueling and Maintenance Certifications
For fueling and maintenance certifications, contact Steve Jackson, General Aviation Manager, at 801-647-5532 or email@example.com.
First two badges per hangar tenant: No cost
Each additional badge: $25.00