IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENT
The Airport offers on-line scheduling for fingerprint appointments. Please read these instructions before scheduling.
What to bring:
- Fingerprinting and Badge Application signed by an authorized company representative
- Applicants under 18 years of age must have parental consent to be fingerprinted. See Section 6 of the appolication for details.
- Identification documents - Acceptable forms of identification can be found here.
- Ground Transportation Drivers are required to pay a $95.00 fee at the time of the appointment. The Badging Offices does not accept personal checks.
Applicants arriving with incomplete applications or missing identification will not be fingerprinted.
- Please arrive early for your appointment.
- If you arrive late, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Plan on being in the office for 30 minutes.
The Badging Office:
- The Badging Office is located on level 2 of the parking garage across from Terminal 1.
- If you park in the garage, bring your ticket and we can validate your parking.
- You may contact the Badging Office by calling 801-575-2423.
- The office is open from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Thursday and 9:00am - 5:00pm on Friday. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday.