General Aviation Hangar Tenants: SVRA
Step 1: Application
- Download and print the application
- Complete Section 1, 5, and 6 of the application.
- If you are not the hangar lease holder, you must obtain a signature from the person named on the lease in Section 2; if you are the lease holder, your application must be signed by a representative from Airport Properties.
Step 2: Training and Identification
- Click here to schedule a training appointment. The training will take approximately one hour to complete.
- Make sure you bring your completed application and government-issued photo ID to your appointment.
- Please do not be late for your appointment or you may have to reschedule.
Step 3: Badge Issue
Upon successful completion of the required training, your ID badge will be issued.
Fueling and Maintenance Certifications
For fueling and maintenance certifications, contact Dave Teggins, General Aviation Manager, at 801-556-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First two badges per hangar tenant: No cost
Each additional badge: $25.00
Lost badge replacement: $50.00