Reserving Airport Rental Counters
Those interested in renting desk space are asked to do the following:
- Submit a request no later than seven days before the time when the user wants to obtain access. Users must request use on the form provided by the SLCDA.
- The desk space is authorized for use no more than seven days in any 30-day period. The SLCDA may authorize longer periods of use when it is found to be in the best interest of the Airport or its passengers.
- Daily desk space is not to be used by commercial ground transportation providers.
- The SLCDA may require that an assigned user share the desk space or vacate the space in order to accommodate the needs of the Airport.
- Daily desk space renters may not allow use by any other party.
- The fee for use of the desk space is established by the SLCDA. The fee must be paid no less than three business days in advance of the time of use or use will not be allowed. Refunds will not be given for cancellation of an approved occupancy.
- To rent desk space, please contact Jennifer Cowdell at 801-575-2747 or Jennifer.Cowdell@slcgov.com.